Sunday, October 5, 2008

Childlike Faith

Last week my eight year old decided she would bake five loaves of bread every week for 50 weeks and charge $5 in order to raise money for the Student Center building fund. If she was faithful she’d be able to give $1250.00 to the building. This week she received a check in the mail for $1250.00 and the contributor said they only wanted one loaf. Instantly my little entrepreneur went to doing the math, and realized, as she put it “It’s a miracle--God multiplied the loaves and I’ll be able to give $2500.00 to the Student Center.” We were all amazed as we watched God provide in a miraculous way. No wonder He says ‘you must come to me as a child to enter the kingdom.’

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that! God is SO faithful.

I am believing for my contribution, too! God is good..all the time!

--Sara