Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grace Point @ 15...another note

This was sent via email....I wanted to share it....
"Words can’t describe what Gracepoint means to me. Other than my choice in wife, my choice in occupation, and of course my choice to follow Christ, choosing Gracepoint as our church home is easily the most important choice that we have made as a family. We have been members of Gracepoint from the beginning. Initially we just went to Church. Slowly, we got more and more involved. The more we got involved, the more we were blessed. We have all grown so much. I personally have learned what it means to step out in faith and be obedient; to be totally dependant on God; as well what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit. I have seen God Bless our faithfulness in our business, in our family, and in others who we have experienced life together with. It’s been awesome to see Karen and our kids grow in their relationships with the Lord. I am so proud of them. I hear so many compliments on how great our kids are. Well, I am here to tell you that our kids are a reflection of the HEART of Gracepoint Church. I will be eternally grateful for all the faithful servants from Gracepoint who have poured out their hearts and souls into our children. We love our Pastor and we love our Church. We love all you guys!!! You are the best!"
-Blogging is sharing..." the local church is the hope of the world "

1 comment:

Danilo Garcia said...

It's so great to see God's people springing up what He has planted.
By the fruits it's known.
Grace Point has beared fruits for eternity.
More 15 years of God's grace revealed to lives!
The best is about to come yet!!!
God bless you.